The wool ArmorSkin® has a universal armor fit that allows ballistic armor and carrier to be fitted and worn exactly as it would under a uniform shirt.
- Designed to look like a uniform shirt when worn over an ArmorSkin® Base Shirt, ArmorSkin® helps to maintain a professional appearance and your tactical advantage in the field
- Universal armor fit and easy adjustment at shoulders and sides allows your existing ballistic armor and carrier to be fitted and worn exactly as it would under a uniform shirt and according to the manufacturer's instructions
- Mesh lining and side panels are lightweight and provide more breathability and quick-dry comfort
- Side openings with stretch nylon mesh and two-way zippers offer advanced mobility, quick donning and doffing, and more coverage
- Durable 10.5 oz 75/25 Poly/wool fabric matches Blauer 75/25 Poly/wool shirting and pant fabric
- Pleated patch pockets with scalloped flaps, pencil slots and hook and loop closure
- Center mic tab
- Traditional 5-crease military style (stiched)
Blauer's Revolutionary ArmorSkin® is the way to wear concealed body armor. ArmorSkin® is the first ballistic vest cover system for law enforcement that provides relief from the heat and discomfort of conventional carriers, maintains a uniform look, and helps to alleviate lower back and hip pain. The system consists of the ArmorSkin® vest, which covers your existing carrier, an ArmorSkin® Base Shirt - our performance uniform shirt - worn as a base-layer or as an alternate uniform shirt, and an optional duty belt suspension system integrated into the vest.