The X455 is a 100% ballistic case constructed of abrasion resistant Nylon on a hard-molded polymer reinforced pouch designed to be held closed by single snap and to fit up to a 2 ¼”utility belt. Case is designed to fit one 4mg Narcan nasal spray unit and two pair of surgical gloves.
- Pouch is constructed with 1050 Denier ballistic Nylon laminated to a polymer core. The material is then thermo-formed to produce a ridged hard-shell, molded pouch. Belt loop is constructed with 1680 Denier ballistic nylon. Material is fade/scratch resistant, water resistant and hand washable.
- Case has a soft lining to protect spray unit.
- Heavy duty elastic is stitched inside to form a pouch to hold two pair of surgical gloves.
- All stitching is 6 ± 1 stitches per inch using black Nylon thread on a lock stitch type machine.
- Case closure is a black non-reflecting metal snap.
- Dual belt mounting fits 2” and 2 ¼ “wide utility belts.
- All edges are bound with black Nylon binding for additional abrasion resistance.