Tingley Better Grade™ Steel Toe Knee Boot
Our Better Grade knee boot material is formulated with high quality PVC resins and low temperature additives. The result is a boot that has good abrasion resistance and excellent flexibility in cold temperatures. Ideal Applications: General purpose for Agriculture and Industry, Municipalities, and many Food Processing applications. Chemical Resistance: Fats, certain acids, hydrocarbons, caustics, and other chemicals.
● 15 inch height - Steel Toe.
● 100% waterproof protection.
● Flexible upper material stays supple in cold temperatures to make walking easier.
● Outsole material is soft for excellent slip resistance and absorbs shock when walking.
● Steel toe meets ASTM F2413 M/I/75/C/75.
● Cleated outsole spits out debris for excellent gripping action.
● Removable polypropylene insole wicks perspiration to help keep feet dry and comfortable.