Tingley Comfort-Brite® Jacket
Highly visible, flame resistant, and loaded with special features, the Comfort-Brite is lightweight, durable, and affordable.
Ideal Applications: Utilities, Telecommunications, Construction, Transportation, DOTs, Municipalities, Waste Management and General Industry. Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts, and alkalies.
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 3 compliant jacket for high visibility.
● Loaded with special features for multipurpose applications.
● Fluorescent yellow-green/red-orange background material for excellent daytime visibility.
● 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● Full cut shoulder with 90° sleeve to body angle for maximum freedom of movement.
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection.
● Zipper/storm fly front seals out wind, rain, and contaminants.
● Non-conductive hardware.
● Roll-a-way hood in collar design for added convenience.
● Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation.
● D-ring access for fall protection harness.
● Easy access cargo pockets with closure.
● Hook & loop take-up straps on sleeve cuffs for adjustable fit.
● Mildew resistant.
● Flame resistant tested. Self extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. (Test method ASTM D6413.)