Tingley Iron Eagle® Overalls
Coated polyurethane on nylon overall is lightweight and durable. Extremely comfortable and flexible, the Iron Eagle also has the durability to resist fats, oils, pine tars, gasoline, grease, and a variety of other chemicals. It is ideal for the toughest work conditions.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Sanitation, Meat Packing, Forestry, Agriculture and Petrochemical.
Chemical Resistance: Good in most hydrocarbon oils, organic acids, salts, alkalies and in some organic solvents. Not recommended in ketones, alcohols and certain solvents.
● Gold plain front.
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection.
● Premium snap lock suspender buckles.
● Heavy duty suspenders w/crossover.
● Heavy duty snaps guaranteed not to fail.
● Mildew resistant.
● 2 mil exterior coating offers unbelievable snag and abrasion resistance.
● Sleek coating is easy to decontaminate and provides great liquid shedding characteristics.
● Heat sealed seams are stronger than the material itself and can withstand extensive laundering.