Tingley Premier™ Plain Toe Knee Boot
Our Premier boot is tough, yet extremely comfortable. The Premier's unique blend of high molecular weight PVC resins and specialty additives offers superior chemical resistance to concentrates of fats, certain acids, hydrocarbon, caustics, and other chemicals. That's why it is an excellent choice for food processing and petrochemical applications.
Ideal Applications: Suited for various jobs within Food Processing, particularly Red Meat, Turkey, Dairy, Beverage, Chemical, and Petroleum Industries.
Chemical Resistance: Fats, certain acids, hydrocarbons, caustics, and other chemicals.
● 15 inch height - Plain Toe.
● Chevron Plus® outsoles provide excellent slip performance on wet contaminated and wet clean surfaces.
● Injection molded construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Soft and flexible upper material for all day working comfort.
● Outsole material is soft for excellent slip resistance and walking comfort while offering good abrasion and chemical resistance.
● Chevron Plus outsole has more cleat material than standard Chevron designs, for longer service life.
● Contour Insole: Cushioned removable polyurethane insole absorbs shock for added comfort.