Tingley Premier™ Steel Toe Knee Boot
Our Premier boot is tough, yet extremely comfortable. The Premier's unique blend of high molecular weight PVC resins and specialty additives offers superior chemical resistance to concentrates of fats, certain acids, hydrocarbon, caustics, and other chemicals. That's why it is an excellent choice for food processing and petrochemical applications.
Ideal Applications: Suited for various jobs within Food Processing, particularly Red Meat, Turkey, Dairy, Beverage, Chemical, and Petroleum Industries.
Chemical Resistance: Fats, certain acids, hydrocarbons, caustics, and other chemicals.
● 15 inch height - Steel Toe.
● Chevron Plus® outsole provides excellent slip performance on wet contaminated and wet clean surfaces.
● Injection molded construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Safety-toe meets ASTM F2413 M/I/75/C/75 EH for steel toe caps and Electrical Hazard protection*.
● Soft and flexible upper material for all day working comfort.
● Outsole material is soft for excellent slip resistance and walking comfort while offering good abrasion and chemical resistance.
● Chevron Plus outsole has more cleat material than standard Chevron designs, for longer service life.
● Contour Insole: Cushioned removable polyurethane insole absorbs shock for added comfort.
Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Electric Hazard soles and heels are not intended for wear in those work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive footwear is required.
Warning: Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels will deteriorate in wet environments, and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels.