This is an oversized item, it is not considered standard shipping, you will be notified of additional shipping charges after your order is placed.
Researched and developed with Dr. David Schenck, Trauma Technologies presents a revolutionary board that is sure to become an industry standard to provide maximum patient comfort at low prices. Using rotationally molded plastic, we produce the Trauma Board 1000 to meet rigorous benchmarks: * Can support up to 1000lbs
* Weighs only 14lbs and is optimized for low profile storage
* At 72" X 16" by 1-3/4 " thick, our spine boards are sized to store in emergency vehicles. Store two of our space conscious boards in 1 ambulance compartment and conserve space.
* 100% X-Ray translucent in the spinal cavity
* Developed with specially placed cavities to reduce pressure on the 5th and 6th cervical region for both adult and pediatric patients
* Supports many accessory options, such as pins, head immobilizers*, and a large variety of straps
* Available in a rainbow of colors** *Head immobilizers sold separately. With Pins option is an additional charge. Pediatric pins not available with Trauma Board 1000. **Color options may not available for Blem boards or Combo packs. Boards may have a variance of up to ±0.5lbs