All textile state-of-the-art glove design for machine washability to maximize the elimination of harmful substances. Anti-slip reinforcement in the palm for secure grip. Nomex with ceramic coating on the back increase durability and extend glove life.
- Very lightweight and easy to maintain
- Hidden protection technology- unique layer of PORON provides increased heat and impact
- Special construction of index fingertip provides increased dexterity
- Machine washing up to 140 degrees - use mild detergent and no bleach
- Do nor tumble dry, hang dry.
- Outer shell: Aramid fabric
Thermal layer: Aramid nonwoven+PORON
- Membrane: Porelle PU FR
- Lining: Aramid one sided brushed knit
- Wristlet (if any): Para-aramid knit
Certified by SEI to comply with NFPA 1971, 2018 Edition.
NFPA® is a registered mark of the National Fire Protection Association.