Medlance® Plus - Universal
Designed for modern capillary blood sampling, the Medlance Plus single-use safety lancet is integral to the sharps-injury prevention programs in hospitals, clinics, laboratories, and doctors offices. Medlance Plus provides increased safety to eliminate needle-stick injuries and cross-contamination.
Gentle and comfortable.
- Ultra-sharp needle optimally positioned during skin penetration.
- Linear needle tracking eliminates vibrations to reduce pain and prevent tissue damage.
- Low triggering force ensures gentle and comfortable contact with the puncture site.
Easy to use.
- Modern, ergonomically shaped safety lancet with reliable contact activation mechanism.
- Doesnt require pre-loading, simplifying blood sampling.
- Distance between the device and finger, along with the needed pressure to the puncture site, is predetermined to ensure ultimate penetration depth control and adequate blood sample size.
- Requires minimum user training.
Designed for efficiency.
- Technique-independent design ensures adequate blood flow at minimum pain level.
- Guaranteed to lance only one time.
- Single-use, self-destructing device that cant be reloaded.
- Needle is concealed before and after use to prevent possible injury.
- Sterilized to medical industry standards for supreme safety.
Three gauge sizes available.
- Medlance Plus Lite has a 25G needle with 1.5 mm penetration depth; ideal for blood glucose monitoring.
- Acti-Lance Lite has a 28G needle with 1.5 mm penetration depth.
- Medlance Plus Universal has a 21G needle with 1.8 mm penetration; perfect when you need larger blood samples for testing glucose, hemoglobin, cholesterol, blood type studies, coagulation, and blood gas.