BLACK HELMETS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER, MAY TAKE UP TO 10 WEEKS**
HELMETS MAY TAKE UP TO 4 WEEKS TO SHIP
Please note, due to the custom nature of this item, helmets are nonrefundable after the order has been processed.**
*****If helmet is NFPA certified and needs flips downs. We will be unable to install them as the helmet is NFPA certified and cannot be altered by our staff.
Phenix TC1 Traditional Composite Helmet
TC-1 Traditional Composite Firefighting Helmet Phenix Technology Inc.’s Traditional Composite helmet boasts a low center of gravity and is center balanced, thus, promoting a very low degree of neck fatigue. Our traditional composite models interface with any SCBA mask. We offer several options when building your custom TC-1. Compliant to current OSHA and NFPA 1971 standards.
TC1 Composite Helmets are available in four standard colors: yellow, white, blue, and red. Custom colors available upon request for additional cost.
Our standard suspension liners are fully adjustable from 6 ½" to 8 ½". If necessary, other sizing adjustments may be made upon request.
- High temperature compression molded composite shell with commemorative 9-11 filigree design.
- American made brass eagle finial.
- Custom leather ID shield made exclusively by Sam Brown Shields.
- High temperature thermoplastic dome.
- Eight 3M lime-yellow reflective tetrahedrons.
- Closed cell energy impact cap.
- Exclusive Phenix suspension liner (nape strap or ratchet).
- Custom comfort pad integrated into suspension liner.
- Black Nomex and fire retardant cotton 8” earlaps (sewn-in or detachable).
- Nomex webbing chinstrap (postman’s slide, quick release, or combination).
- NFPA compliant goggles with long strap (Pualson ATAC or ESS).
- Accessory pack (includes: accessory band, 2 door wedges, and a Garrity lite).
- D-ring on rear brim.
- Compliant to current NFPA, CAL and US OSHA standards.